In the case of evacuation, you will receive instruction from your municipal radio. In such a case, please prepare your evacuation luggage. The evacuation luggage may not exceed 50 kg per one adult, 25 kg per a child and 5 kg for the hand luggage.
The evacuation decreases the risk provided it is performed in line with the instructions. Follow the municipal instructions - the evacuation will only be permitted through planned evacuation routes with a mandatory passing of the control points.
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS - THEY WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF!
To whom the evacuation applies to
Where you are going to be evacuated
Evacuation is planned for all residents with permanent and temporary residence in the emergency area and for persons working and attending school facilities in this area. All towns and villages in the emergency area in the vicinity of the nuclear power plant have their evacuation plans.
You will be informed about the location of evacuation vehicles and where you will be evacuated. Pre-school facilities, schools, medical facilities and others located on the territory of the municipality are evacuated together with the municipality.
What to do before leaving the house or flat
- Switch off electrical appliances with exemption of fridges and freezers, extinguish all open fires and combustion facilities (gas boilers).
- Close main gas and water closing valves, disconnect aerials from receivers.
- Check that all the windows are closed and lock the door to your house/flat.
- Eliminate contamination of your food and water stock by storing them in containers, fridge, freezer or pantry. Do not eat unprotected food!
- Before leaving your house or flat, make sure, your neighbours know about the evacuation.
- Fill in the first page of this form and when leaving attach or stick it to the visible place on the door to your house or flat.
- DO NOT SWITCH OFF the main electric breaker!
If you own farm animals
- Do not leave them on a free area, close them in the farm buildings.
- Provide them with a sufficient amount of water and food for 2 - 3 days at least.
- Do not lock them in order to provide access to them by the teams that can take care of your animals if necessary.
- Secure the water and animal food against contamination by covering it with the foil or sheet.
- Fill-in the second page of this form and together with its first page, attach it to the visible place on the door to your flat or house.
What to take with you in the case of evacuation
- Personal documents - identification card, driving license, health-care insurance card.
- Money, payment cards, securities, etc.
- Regularly taken medicaments, medical prescriptions, medical aids, requisites for infants.
- Writing and drawing stationery for children, books, small toys, etc.
- Basic food, packed - not perishable food for 2 to 3 days, including water in plastic bottles.
- Personal hygiene needs and dining utensils.
- Sleeping bag, bed sheets, spare set of clothes, shoes.
- A mobile telephone with its charger, pocket torch, spare batteries.
When leaving the house or flat, protect your airways, e.g. by the toilet paper, cotton handkerchief or towel. Protect the surface of your body by a suitable clothes that you will put away after getting into a vehicle (cap, rain coat, plastic bags used as covers for your hands and shoes). For evacuation use only a reliable vehicle with the sufficient amount of fuel.