In the scope of Sustainability activities we recognize internal and external stakeholders.
Slovenské elektrárne considers its employees as the most valuable asset, on which depends the success and future of the Company.
The main Sustainability drivers defined for our Internal stakeholders are:
- health and safety;
- employees management, development and motivation;
- valorization of employees diversities.
Read more about our people in the Annual Report.
- Financial community – banks providing loans to SE, financial analysts.
- Political institutions
- Authorities and supervisory bodies
- Law enforcement agencies
- Business community:
- Business players
- Trade associations
- Trade Unions
- Civil society and local communities:
- Citizens / Public opinion
- Opinion leaders
- Environmentalist NGOs and interest groups
- NGOs and interest groups other than environmental
- Education & research institutions
- Networks developing corporate social responsibility.
- Suppliers and contractors – special focus on the construction of Mochovce NPP units 3 and 4 as the main project of the Company and the biggest single private investment in Slovak Republic.
- Potential Customers
- Electricity, gas and heat market end-consumers
- Social media
- Traditional media